Hello, This is Paco Gonzalez. I am a SolidQ Mentor since 2006. I have been working with SQL Server and Data Mining since 2005. I moved to Atlanta in July 2014. Computer Science Engineer and Master in Artificial Intelligence. MCP in SQL Server & BizTalk Server. Microsoft Certified Trainer.
In this BIO page I am listing some of my community activities and professional hobbies.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com for work or community engagements.
I am passionate about Data Mining and Marketing. Enjoying the great time we are living with Microsoft Technologies using Azure ML, HDInsight, Bing and SQL Server.
- I am the PASS Big Data Virtual Chapter leader since 2012 http://bigdata.sqlpass.org . Join us for our monthly meetings around Microsoft Big Data Platform. Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/PASSBigDataVC or watch our previous recordings https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkOKmMW_LEsACOqE8C1RWdw . Please contact me if you would like to speak at our virtual chapter.
- SQL Saturday Barcelona 2014. I helped organize SQL Saturday Barcelona. http://www.sqlsaturday.com/338/eventhome.aspx
- SQL Saturday Atlanta 2015-2016. I helped organize one of largest SQL Saturdays in the world. I started helping in 2015 with little involvement but will for sure help the amazing team that organizes SQL Saturday Atlanta in the upcoming years.
- 2015 — Atlanta BI User Group. I am helping Teo Lachev and Mark Tabladillo promote the group. http://atlantabi.sqlpass.org/ . Make sure you come to our monthly events.
- SEATTLE, PASS SUMMIT 2016: R plots with R Server, SSRS and Power BI
- Atlanta, Microsoft Ignite 2016: “Get to know Microsoft SQL Server R Services”
- 20+ Check my Microsoft MVP Profile: https://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/PublicProfile/5001740?fullName=Paco%20%20Gonzalez
- SQL Saturday Atlanta BI Edition 2016 “Machine Learning Modelling with Cortana Analytics“
- December 22. Big Data Virtual Chapter “Machine Learning and Cortana Perceptual APIs” bigdata.sqlpass.org
- December 2015 Cortana Analytics Workshop 2015, Washington D.C.“Machine Learning and Cortana Perceptual APIs“
- PASS Summit 2015, Seattle, Oct 2015. “Tone Analysis with HDInsight and Azure Machine Learning“, http://www.sqlpass.org/summit/2015/Sessions/Details.aspx?sid=8573
- SQL Saturday Charlotte, October 2015.
- Atlanta Code Camp, October 2015
- SQL Saturday Columbus, October 2015.
- SQL Saturday Spartanburg, September 2015.
- Atlanta BI User Group, August 2015.
- SQL Saturday South Florida 2015, ” Tone Analysis with HDInsight and Azure Machine Learning“
- SQL Saturday South Florida 2015, “Big Data Mining with SSAS, Azure Machine Learning & Mahout“
- SQL Saturday Colorado Springs 2015 “Sentiment Analysis with Big Data“
- SQL Saturday Dallas 2015 “Sentiment Analysis with Big Data“
- SQL Saturday Atlanta 2015, “Sentiment Analysis with Big Data“
- SQL Saturday NashVille 2015, “Big Data Mining with SSAS, Azure Machine Learning & Mahout”
- SQL Saturday Tampa 2015, “Tone Analysis with Azure ML”
- PASS Business Analytics Conference 2015, Santa Clara “Social Listening, Data Extraction & Discovery“
- PASS Business Analytics Conference 2015, Santa Clara “Social Listening for Richer Data, Unstructured Analytics“
- Big Data Virtual Chapter Feb 2015 “Big Data Mining from SSAS, AzureML to Mahout“
Previous Talks (older, I have not keep track of my speaking engagements, but here goes some I remember)
- Atlanta Code Camp 2014, “BIG DATA MINING WITH SSAS & MAHOUT”
- PASS Business Analytics Conference 2014, San Jose, “Big Data Mining with Mahout”
- SQL Saturday Rheinland, Germany 2014 “BIG DATA MINING WITH MAHOUT“
- SolidQ Summit Madrid 2014, “Data mining with HDInsight”
- SQL Saturday Rheinland, Germany 2013 “Social Text, Sentiment and Tone Analysis“
- SQL Saturday Rheinland, Germany 2013 “PreConference, Introduction to Business Intelligence”
- SQL Saturday Portugal Lisbon 2013 ¨Sentiment analysis using SSAS 2012¨
- PASS Business Analytics Conference 2013, Chicago, “Social text sentiment and tone analysis”
- Big Data Virtual Chapter 2013, ¨Twitter Analytics¨
- Predictive Analytics World Conference, Chicago 2012 ¨Media Case Study with SQL Server¨
- Predictive Analytics World Conference, London 2011. ¨Social Media Moderation¨
- TechEd Europe, Barcelona 2008. ¨Change Data Capture¨
- DevWeek, London 2010″ Data Mining with SQL Server”
- TechEd Europe, Barcelona 2008. ¨SSIS from development to test, from test to production¨
- SolidQ Summit Madrid 2009, “Integration Services”
- SolidQ Summit Madrid 2010, “Data Mining with SQL Server”
- SolidQ Summit Madrid 2011, “Data Mining in Excel”
- Sydney User Group, 2012, ” Introduction to Data Mining.
- I Business Intelligence Conference Seattle 2008 “SSIS from development to test, from test to production”
- Microsoft Training Kit, SQL Server 2005. Microsoft Press
- Dell White Paper. “Introduction to SSIS”, SQL Server Magazine.
- DotNetMania. Several Publications.